6V, 1A Dual Channel, 1MHz, Low Iq, Sync Buck with High Efficiency and TSOT23-8 package
The MP9148 is an internally-compensated, 1MHz fixed-frequency, dual PWM, synchronous, step-down regulator. The MP9148 operates from a 2.7V-to-6V input, generates an output voltage as low as 0.608V, and has a 45µA quiescent current that makes it ideal for powering portable equipment that runs on a single cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery.
The MP9148 integrates dual 100mΩ high-side switches and 40mΩ synchronous rectifiers for high efficiency without an external Schottky diode. Peak-current mode control and internal compensation limits the minimum number of readily-available external components.
Fault-condition protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP9148 is available in an 8-pin TSOT23-8 package.
- Dual 1A-Output Current
- >93% Peak Efficiency
- >80% Light-Load Efficiency
- Wide 2.7V-to-6V Operating Input Range
- 100mΩ and 40mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- 1MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Output from 0.608V to VIN
- 180° Phase-Shifted Operation
- 100% Duty-Cycle Operation
- 45µA Quiescent Current
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in an 8-pin TSOT23-8 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)1
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.5
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.608
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.045
- Regulated Outputs2
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.608
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesDual Output, Light-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features100% Duty Cycle, 180° Phase-Shifted Operation