3A, 5.5V, 1.2MHz, 40μA IQ, COT Synchronous Step Down Switcher
The MP9143 is a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. It can achieve up to 3A continuous output current from a 2.5V–to-5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V.
Constant-on-time control provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault-condition protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP9143 is available in small TSOT23-8 package and requires only a minimal number of readily-available standard external components.
The MP9143 is ideal for a wide range of applications including high-performance DSPs, FPGAs, smartphones, portable instruments, and DVD drivers.
- Wide 2.5V-to-5.5V Operating Input Range
- Output Voltage as Low as 0.6V
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Up to 3A Output Current
- Low IQ: 40µA
- 80mΩ and 40mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Default 1.2MHz Switching Frequency
- EN and Power-Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Auto Discharge at Power Off
- Short-Circuit Protect with Hiccup Mode
- Stable with Low-ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1200
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.8
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.04
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性100% Duty Cycle, Soft Stop