- Wide 4.5V to 21V Operation Input Range
- 45mO/18mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 1% VOUT Accuracy
- I2C Programmable Reference-Voltage Range from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Steps with Slew-Rate Control
- I2C Selectable Switching Frequency. Default 600kHz Switching Frequency.
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Power-Saving Mode, OTP, and OCP via I2C
- Power Good Indication
- 1-Bit I2C Address Set
- OCP Protection in Hiccup Mode
- External Soft-Start
- Available in a QFN3x3 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1600
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)21
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)9.5
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.2
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- 封装QFN-15 (3x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性I2C Interface, Programmable Frequency, Programmable Output Voltage, Selectable Power-Saving Mode
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV8865-Q-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP8865. MP8865 is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 6A load current over an input supply range from 4.5V to 21V with excellent load and line regulation.
Current-Mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The output voltage level can be controlled, on-the fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. Voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV steps. Voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface. Fully protection features includes over current protection, over voltage protection and over temperature protection.
MP8865 is available in QFN15 (3mmx3mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax