- I2C-Programmable Output Range from 0.6V to 1.235V in 5mV Steps
- 2.7V to 6V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 6A Load Current
- Internal 35mO High-Side and15mO Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- I2C-Compatible Interface up to 3.4Mbps
- Factory Adjustable Switching Frequency from 0.85MHz to 2.2MHz
- Power-Saving Mode Selectable via I2C
- Internal 1ms SoftStart
- Power Good Indicator
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in 2mmx3mm QFN-14 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)9
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.3
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)1.235
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageQFN-14 (2x3)
- Control Mode Hysteretic
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesDynamic Voltage Scaling, I2C Interface, Programmable Frequency, Programmable Output Voltage, Selectable Power-Saving Mode
The MP8847 is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 6A load current over an input supply range from 2.7V to 6V with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant frequency hysteretic mode provides extremely fast transient response without loop compensation and easily achieves high efficiency under light load condition.
The output voltage level can be controlled, on-the fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. Voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.235V in 5mV steps.
Voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface.
The MP8847 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in the compact QFN 2mmx3mm package.
US$ 25.00 + tax
This GUI can be used for evaluating the output voltage options and for optimizing output voltage selection. It does not require evaluation board. Refer to app note AN139 for more details.
Windows 7 or later
.Net Framework 4 or later
US$ 0.00 + tax
The MP8847 is a highly integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, step-down switcher with an I2C control interface. The MP8847 can support up to 6A of load current over an input supply range from 2.7V to 6V with excellent load and line regulation.
Highly customizable, the MP8847 is capable of supporting a diverse array of low-voltage applications. Users can program it via an MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8847 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8847 is right for their target application.
US$ 75.00 + tax