5A, 6V High Efficiency Synchronous Step-Down Converter with I2C Interface
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP8845C is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 5A load current over an input supply range from 2.7V to 6V with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant frequency hysteretic control mode provides extremely fast transient response without loop compensation and easily achieves high efficiency under light load condition.
The output voltage level can be controlled, on-the fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. Voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.45V in 6.69mV steps. Voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface.
Fully protection features includes internal soft start, over current protection and over temperature protection.
The MP8845C requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in the compact WLCSP20-1.6mmx2mm package.
- 2.7V to 6V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 5A Load Current
- Internal 32mΩ High-Side, 17mΩ Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- Fixed Frequency Hysteretic Mode Control
- I2C Compatible Interface up to 3.4Mbps
- • I2C Programmable Output Range from 0.6V to 1.45V in 6.69mV Steps
- • Factory Adjustable Switching Frequency from 1MHz to 2.2MHz
- I2C Programmable Voltage Transition Slew Rate
- Power Saving Mode Selectable via I2C
- Internal Soft-Start
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in 20-ball WLCSP-1.6mmx2mm package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)7.5
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.018
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)1.45
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- PackageWLCSP-20 (1.6x2.0)
- Control Mode Hysteretic
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesDynamic Voltage Scaling, I2C Interface, Programmable Frequency