You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5 to 23V Operating Input Range
- 3A Output Current
- 19mO LS FET
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Internal Compensation
- OCP Protection and Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in 14-pin QFN3x4 and SOIC8E packages
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)23
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.5
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.9
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.805
- Iq (typ) (mA)1
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Mps StatusNRFND
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4), SOIC-8E
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV8773EN-00A is an evaluation board for the MP8773EN, a monolithic synchronous buck regulator.
This EV board can deliver 3A continuous load current over an operating input voltage 4.5V to 23V. High efficiency power conversion is achieved through the use of synchronous rectification techniques.
Current mode control is implemented, which provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limiting.
This EV board can be turned on or shut down via a remote ON/OFF input that is referenced to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
US$ 25.00 + tax