26V, 6A, Low IQ, High-Current, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
The MP8756 is a fully integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter. It offers a very compact solution that achieves 6A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The MP8756 operates with high efficiency over a wide output-current load range based on MPS’ proprietary switching loss reduction technique and internal low RDS(ON) power MOSFETs.
Adaptive constant-on-time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The DC auto-tune loop provides good load and line regulation.
Full protection features include over-current limit, over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The converter requires a minimum number of external components and is available in a QFN-12 (2mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 4.5V to 26V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V
- Ultrasonic Mode (USM)
- 117μA Low Quiescent Current
- 6A Continous Output Current
- Adaptive COT for Fast Transient
- DC Auto-Tune Loop
- Stable with POSCAP and Ceramic Output
- 1% Reference Voltage
- Internal Soft Start
- Output Discharge
- 700kHz Switching Frequency
- OCP, OVP, UVP (Hiccup), and Thermal Shutdown
- Available in a QFN-12 (2mmx3mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)700
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)26
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)10.5
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.117
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- 封装QFN-12 (2x3)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性DC Auto-Tune Loop, Ultrasonic Mode
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV8756-D-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MP8756, a fully-integrated, high efficiency, synchronous step-down switch mode converter. MP8756 provides up to 6A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
This part requires minimum number of external components and is available in QFN12 (2mmx3mm) package
US$ 25.00 + tax