- Compatible with DiSEqC 1.x
- 600mA Accurate Current Limit
- 8V to 14V Input Voltage
- 40V VOUT Rating
- Low-Noise LDO Output
- High Efficiency at Light Load: >85% at a 40mA Load
- High Frequency for Small Component Sizes
- Built-In 22kHz Signal Shaper
- Selectable Output Voltage
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Boost Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-14 (2mmx3mm) Package
- 22kHz Tones Signal Generated1
- Vout (V)13 14 18 19
- Special FeaturesDiSEqCTM1.x, OCP, OVP, SCP
- PackageQFN-14 (2x3)
- fsw (max) (kHz)440
- Iout (A)0.5
- Vin (max) (V)14
- Vin (min) (V)8
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
EV8124-D-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP8124. MP8124 is a highly integrated voltage regulator to provide efficient, low noise power and the interface signals to a satellite receiver’s Low Noise Block (LNB). It generates 22kHz tone signal compatible with DiSEqC 1.x.
The MP8124 integrates a current-mode boost regulator followed by a tracking linear regulator. The boost regulator provides a clean power source which is 1V higher than the final output voltage while the tracking linear regulator protects the output against overloads or shorts.
The MP8124 provides a number of features including bus voltage selection, over current protection and 22kHz tone shaper from external signal. It offers a simple solution with low component count and high efficiency.
The MP8124 is available in a 14-pin QFN (2X3mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax