You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Low-Cost, Compact Current-Sense Solution
- 12? Typical Supply Current
- 2.5V to 40V Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.4V to 40V Input Common Mode Range
- 3? Typical Shutdown Current
- 400? Input Offset Voltage
- High Current Sensing Capability
- Integrated Buffer Amplifier
- Available in 8-Pin SOIC and MSOP packages
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageMSOP-8, SOIC-8
- PSRR (dB)97
- Voffset (mV)0.5
- Iq (mA)12
- Vin (max) (V)40
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV8110DS-00A is an evaluation board for the MP8110, a low-cost, precision, high-side current-sense amplifier. The input voltage ranges from 2.5V to 40V. The output voltages are proportional to the load current with a 1V output corresponding to 5A of load current.
The MP8110 operates from a single 2.5V to 40V supply and typically consumes 17µA. It is ideal for today’s notebook computers, cell phones and other systems where battery/DC current monitoring is critical.
High-side current monitoring is especially useful in battery-powered systems since it does not interfere with the ground path of the battery charger. The input common-mode range of 1.4V to 40V is independent of the supply voltage and ensures that the current-sense feedback remains viable even when connected to a 2-cell battery pack in deep discharge.
US$ 50.00 + tax