16V, 3.5A Qual-Channel Half-Bridge / Dual-Channel Full-Bridge Power Amplifier
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP8060 is a configurable dual channel full-bridge or quad channel half-bridge used as the output stage of a Class-D audio amplifier. Each full-bridge can be driven independently as stereo single ended audio amplifiers or driven complementary in a bridge tied load (BTL) audio amplifier configuration.
The MP8060 features a low current shutdown mode, standby mode, input under voltage protection, thermal shutdown and fault flag signal output. All channels of drivers interface with standard logic signals.
The MP8060 is available in a 32 lead QFN 5X5 package.
- 3.5A Peak Current Output
- Up to 600KHz Switching Frequency
- Integrated Power 0.4Ω Switches
- 30ns Switch Dead Time
- All Switches have Over-Current Protection
- Internal Under Voltage Protection
- Internal Thermal Protection
- 2.6mA Operating Current
- Fault Output Flag
- Single Ended: 4W/Channel at 16V, 8Ω Load
- Bridge Tied Load Output Power: 16W/Channel at 16V, 8Ω Load
- TypeStereo Full-Bridge
- PackageQFN-32 (5x5), QFN-32L (5x5)
- Isw Limit (A)3.5
- Total Pout (max) (W)32
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Vin (min) (V)4.5