- Compatible with 802.3af/at Specifications
- 100V, 0.48O, PD Integrated Pass Switch
- 120mA PD Inrush Current
- 840mA PD Operation Current Limit
- Auxiliary Adapter O-Ring Power Supply
- PD Power Good and Type-2 PSE Indicator
- 12V, 1A, Flyback MOSFET Gate Driver
- Pulse-Skipping Operation in Light Load
- Programmable Switching Frequency: 30kHz - 400kHz
- Frequency Synchronizing from 80kHz - 400kHz
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Overload, Short Circuit, Over-Voltage, and Thermal Protection
- Available in a QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) Package
- Max Duty Cycle (%)95
- PoE Standards Supported802.3af/at
- PoE Ilimit (mA)840
- PoE Inrush Limit (mA)120
- Pout (W)25
- Pass Switch Rds(on) (Ω)0.48
- PackageQFN-28 (4x5)
- Fault ResponseHiccup
- Aux Supply Vrange (V)Dec-57
- DC/DC TopologyFlyback
- DC/DC Controller or ConverterController
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync
- fsw (kHz)Up to 400
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
EV8008-V-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP8008`s function. The MP8008 is an integrated IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant Powered Device (PD) power supply converter. It includes PD interface and peak current mode flyback controller.
The PD interface has all the functions of IEEE 802.3af/at, and sets 120mA inrush current limit, 840mA operation current limit as well as 100V Hot-swap MOSFET.
The flyback PWM controller can drive an external MOSFET capable of handling more than 10A current. PSM function improves the efficiency in light load condition. The MP8008 flyback also features protection including over load, short output and over voltage protection.
The MP8008 can support a front-end solution for PoE-PD application, it is available in QFN-28 (4mmX5mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax