- Compatible with 802.3af/at Specifications
- 100V, 0.48O Integrated Pass Switch
- 120mA Inrush Current Limit
- 840mA Operation Current Limit
- 2-Event Classification
- Auxiliary Adapter O-Ring Power Supply
- Self-Driving Power Good Inductor
- Open-Drain Type-2 PSE Indicator
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in QFN-10 (3mmx3mm) Package
- PoE Standards Supported802.3af/at
- PoE Ilimit (mA)840
- PoE Inrush Limit (mA)120
- Pass Switch Rds(on) (Ω)0.48
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3)
- Fault ResponseAuto Retry
- Aux Supply Vrange (V)Dec-57
IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Powered Device Interface Controller Evaluation Board
EV8003A-Q-00AEvaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capability of MP8003A`s function. MP8003A is an IEEE 802.3af/at power-over-Ethernet (PoE) compliant powered device (PD) interface controller. It has all the functions of IEEE 802.3af/at.
MP8003A sets 120mA inrush current limit and 840mA operation current limit, a PG signal sets to high to indicate output fully charged, and it pulls low when Vout drops in overload condition. MP8003A also provides a T2P signal when it is connected to a type 2 power sourcing equipment (PSE).
An AUX pin of MP8003A provides smoothly power switch from PSE to auxiliary wall adaptor. MP8003A also features built in thermal protection and wide input VULO hysteresis.
The MP8003A is available in a 10-pin QFN (3mm×3mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax