1US$ 0.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
The MP6924A is a dual, fast turn-off, intelligent rectifier for synchronous rectification in LLC resonant converters.
The IC drives two N-channel MOSFETs, regulates their forward voltage drop to Vfwd (about 29mV), and turns the MOSFETs off before the switching current goes negative.
The MP6924A has a light-load function to latch off the gate driver under light-load conditions, limiting the current to 175μA.
The MP6924A’s fast turn-off enables both continuous conduction mode (CCM) and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM).
The MP6924A requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a SOIC-8 package.
- Works with Standard and Logic Level MOSFETs
- Compatible with Energy Star
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 35ns
- Wide 4.2V ~ 35V VDD Operating Range
- 175µA Low Quiescent Current in Light-Load Mode
- Supports CCM, CrCM, and DCM Operation
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Available in a SOIC-8 Package
- Turn-Off Threshold (mV)35
- Iq (mA)4.6
- Iop (mA)16
- Drain Rating180
- Turn-On Delay (ns)190
- Turn-On Threshold (mV)-230
- Min On Time (ns)1100
- Pout (max) (W)400
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Light-Load FunctionYes
- Power Range DefinedNo