Dual, fast turn-off synchronous rectifier (SR) for LLC converter, with 15mV VDS regulation
The MP6923 is a dual, fast turn-off, intelligent rectifier for synchronous rectification in LLC resonant converters.
The IC drives two N-channel MOSFETs and regulates their forward voltage drop to about 15mV. The IC turns off both MOSFETs before the switching current goes negative.
The MP6923 uses a light-load function to latch off the gate driver under light-load conditions, limiting the current to below 600μA.
The MP6923’s fast turn-off enables both continuous conduction mode (CCM) and discontinuous conduction mode (DCM). An internal anti-bounce logic function ensures safe MOSFET operation.
The MP6923 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a SOIC14 package.
- Works with Both Standard and Logic-Level MOSFETs
- Compatible with Energy Star’s 0.5W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range from 8V to 24V
- 15mV VDS Regulation Function (1)
- Fast Turn-Off: Total Delay of 20ns
- Anti-Bounce Logic(1)
- Maximum Switching Frequency of 300kHz
- Light-Load Mode Function(1) with <600μA of Quiescent Current
- Supports CCM, CrCM, and DCM Operation
- Available in a SOIC14 Package
- Turn-Off Threshold (mV)-15
- Ishutdown (µA)600
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Iq (mA)0.6
- Drain Rating180
- Turn-Off Delay (ns)50
- Turn-On Delay (ns)150
- Turn-On Threshold (mV)15
- Min On Time (ns)500
- Pout (max) (W)400
- fsw (max) (kHz)up to 300
- Light-Load FunctionYes
- Power Range DefinedNo
High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6923-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6923GS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6923 features dual synchronous gate outputs which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
US$ 25.00 + tax