Fast Turn-Off Intelligent Rectifier with No Need for Auxiliary Winding
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP6908 is a low-drop diode emulator IC that, when combined with an external switch, replaces Schottky diodes in high-efficiency flyback converters. The MP6908 regulates the forward drop of an external synchronous rectifier (SR) MOSFET to about 40mV, which switches off once the voltage becomes negative.
The MP6908 can generate its own supply voltage for battery charging applications with potential low output voltage, and at short circuit output condition, or for high-side SR configuration. Programmable ringing detection circuitry prevents the MP6908 from turning on falsely at Vds oscillations during discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) and quasi-resonant operation.
The MP6908 is available in a space-saving TSOT23-6 package.
- Wide Output Range down to 0V, No Short Circuit Current Flows through Body Diode
- No Need for Auxiliary Winding for High-Side or Low-Side Rectification
- Ringing Detection Prevents False Turn-On during DCM and Quasi-Resonant Operations
- Works with Standard and Logic Level SR MOSFETS
- Compatible with Energy Star
- ~30ns Fast Turn-Off and Turn-On Delay
- ~100µA Quiescent Current
- Supports DCM, CCM, and Quasi-Resonant Operations
- Supports both High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- TSOT23-6 Package Available
- fsw (max) (kHz)400
- Drain Rating180
- Pout (max) (W)150
- PackageSOIC-8, SOT23-6
- Light-Load Function否
- Power Range Defined否