100V, Three-Phase BLDC Motor Pre-Driver with PWM & Enable inputs
The MP6537 is a gate driver IC designed for three-phase, brushless DC motor driver applications. The MP6537 is capable of driving three half-bridges consisting of six N-channel power MOSFETs up to 100V.
The MP6537 uses a bootstrap capacitor to generate a supply voltage for the high-side MOSFET driver. An internal charge pump maintains the high-side gate driver if the output is held high for an extended period of time.
Full protection features include programmable over-current protection (OCP), adjustable dead-time control, under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6537 is available in a QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) package with an exposed thermal pad.
- Supports 100V Operation
- 120V VBST Maximum Voltage
- Internal LDO Supports External NPN for High-Current Drive Requirements
- Integrated Current-Sense Amplifier
- Low-Power Sleep Mode for Battery-powered Applications
- Programmable Over-Current Protection (OCP) of External MOSFETs
- Adjustable Dead-Time Control to Prevent Shoot-Through
- Thermal Shutdown and Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Available in a Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mounted QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) Package
- Isink/source (A)1/0.8
- Number of Half-Bridges3
- Hall InputNo
- PackageQFN-28 (4x5)
- Vin (max) (V)100
- Vin (min) (V)8
The EV6537-V-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6537, a three-phase BLDC motor pre-driver.
It operates from a supply voltage of up to 100V. It is configured to drive 3 half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel Power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor and the driving control signals are generated by the external controller, such as MCU, FPGA, etc.
US$ 25.00 + tax