100V, Three-Phase BLDC Motor Pre-Driver with PWM & Enable inputs
The MP6537 is a gate driver IC designed for three-phase, brushless DC motor driver applications. The MP6537 is capable of driving three half-bridges consisting of six N-channel power MOSFETs up to 100V.
The MP6537 uses a bootstrap capacitor to generate a supply voltage for the high-side MOSFET driver. An internal charge pump maintains the high-side gate driver if the output is held high for an extended period of time.
Full protection features include programmable over-current protection (OCP), adjustable dead-time control, under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6537 is available in a QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) package with an exposed thermal pad.
- Supports 100V Operation
- 120V VBST Maximum Voltage
- Internal LDO Supports External NPN for High-Current Drive Requirements
- Integrated Current-Sense Amplifier
- Low-Power Sleep Mode for Battery-powered Applications
- Programmable Over-Current Protection (OCP) of External MOSFETs
- Adjustable Dead-Time Control to Prevent Shoot-Through
- Thermal Shutdown and Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Available in a Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mounted QFN-28 (4mmx5mm) Package
- Isink/source (A)1/0.8
- Number of Half-Bridges3
- Hall InputNo
- 封装QFN-28 (4x5)
- Vin (max) (V)100
- Vin (min) (V)8