60V, 3-Phase BLDC Motor Driver with Hall Input
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP6532 is a gate driver IC designed for 3-phase brushless DC motor driver applications. It is capable of driving 3 half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel Power MOSFETs up to 60V.
The MP6532 uses bootstrap capacitor to generate a supply voltage of high-side MOSFET driver, and an internal trickle charge circuit maintains sufficient gate driver voltage at 100% duty cycle.
Internal safety features include programmable over-current protection, motor startup current limit, adjustable dead time control, UVLO and thermal shutdown.
The device has three Hall-element inputs. Commutation logic is determined by three Hall-element inputs spaced at 120°. The PWM, DIR, and nBRAKE inputs are used to control motor speed, direction, and brake engagement.
The MP6532 is available in a 28-contact 4mmx4mm QFN with an exposed thermal pad.
- Wide 5V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- Hall Signal Interface
- Bootstrap Gate Driver with Trickle Charge Circuit Supports 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Low Power Sleep Mode for Battery-Powered Applications
- Programmable Over-current Protection of External MOSFETs
- Adjustable Dead Time Control to Prevent Shoot Through
- PWM Speed-control Input
- Brake Input
- Motor Startup Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown and UVLO Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
- Isink/source (A)1/0.8
- Number of Half-Bridges3
- Hall InputYes
- PackageTSSOP28 EP, QFN-28 (4x4)
- Vsw (max) (V)60
- Vin (max) (V)60
- Vin (min) (V)5
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVKT6532 is an evaluation board for the MP6530, a three-phase BLDC motor pre-driver.
The EVKT6532 operates from a supply voltage of up to 60V. It is configured to drive 3 half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel Power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor. Motor speed and direction are controlled by an on-board microcontroller.
US$ 100.00 + tax