- Wide 2.7V to 18V Input Voltage Range
- Two Internal Full Bridge Drivers
- Low On Resistance(HS:250mO; LS:250mO)
- Four Selectable Current Attenuation Modes
- Internal Charger Pump for the High-Side Driver
- Low Quiescent Current:1.6mA
- Low Sleep Current: 1uA
- Over-Current Protection
- Thermal Shutdown and UVLO Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally-Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
- Control InterfaceParallel
- Step Mode1, 1/2
- PackageTSSOP20 EP
- Iout (max) (A)1.2
- Vin (max) (V)18
1.2A, 18V, Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6509GF-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6509GF, a bipolar stepper motor driver with dual, built-in full-bridges consisting of N-channel power MOSFETs.
It operates from a supply voltage range of 2.7V to 18V, and can deliver output current up to 1.2A per channel. The safety features include sinking and sourcing current limits implemented with external sensors, under-voltage lockout and thermal shutdown. An over-temperature output flag is available to indicate thermal shutdown.
The EV6509GF-00A is a fully assembled and tested PCB. The input control signals for the MP6509GF are applied through the connector or generated on board. It can drive a bipolar stepper motor with both full step and half step mode. It also can drive two independent DC motors.
US$ 75.00 + tax