Monolithic Flyback/SEPIC DC-DC Converter
The MP6003 is a monolithic flyback DC-DC converter which includes a 150V power switch and is capable of delivering up to 15W output power. It can also be used for SEPIC boost and Flyback and Forward applications.
The MP6003 uses the fixed-frequency peak current mode primary controller architecture. It has an internal soft-start, auto-retry, and incorporates over current, short circuit, and over voltage protection. The MP6003 can also skip cycles to maintain zero load regulation.
It has a direct optocoupler interface which bypasses the internal error amplifier when an isolated output is desired.
The MP6003 is ideal for telecom applications, and is available in a compact, thermally enhanced SOIC8 package with an exposed pad.
- Integrated 0.9Ω 150V Power Switch
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Duty Cycle Limiting with Line Feed Forward
- Integrated 100V Startup Circuit
- Internal Slope Compensation
- Disable Function
- Built-in Soft-Start
- Line Under Voltage Lockout
- Line Over Voltage Protection
- Auto-Restart for Opened/Shorted Output
- Zero Load Regulation
- Thermal Shutdown
- Vout (min) (V)10
- Vin (min) (V)10
- Vin (max) (V)100
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)0.7
- Iq (typ) (mA)1
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)150
- Vfb (V)1.21
- Special FeaturesDisable Function, Frequency Adjustable, OVP
- Down ModeNo
- Input/Output DisconnectNo
- Enable All Buying Option Link否
- Disable Add To Cart Button否
- Enable Evaluation Kit Button否
- Disable In Stock Block否
The EV6003-N-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6003, a monolithic Flyback/Forward DC-DC converter. The device integrates a 150V power switch and is capable of delivering up to 5W output power. The MP6003 has an internal soft-start, auto-retry, and incorporates over current, short circuit, and over-voltage protection. It can also skip cycles to maintain zero load regulation.
This device is available in an 8-pin SOIC package with an exposed pad.
US$ 25.00 + tax