7A, 5.5V load switch with Programmable current limit, slew rate control, output discharge and PGin
The MP5087A is a load switch, designed to provide 7A load protection covering 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. With low RDSON in tiny package, MP5087A provides very high efficiency and space-saving solution for notebook, tablet and other portable applications.
With the soft start function, the MP5087A can avoid inrush current during circuit start up. The MP5087A also provides other features, like power good, output discharge function, OCP and thermal shutdown.
The maximum load at the output (source) is current limited. This is accomplished by utilizing a sense FET topology. The magnitude of the current limit is controlled by an external resistor from ILIM pin to ground.
This device comes in a tiny 2x2mm QFN12 package.
- Integrated 10mΩ Low RDSON FET
- Adjustable Start Up Slew Rate
- Wide VIN Range: 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1μA Shutdown Current
- Programmable 7A Current Limit Range
- Output Discharge Function
- Enable Pin
- Push-pull PG Indicator for VIN>3V
- <200ns Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Small QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) Package
- Ilimit (A)7
- 特性Output Discharge, Power Good for Input Voltage, Programmable Current Limit
- Rds(on) (mΩ)10
- 封装QFN-12 (2x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)220
- Iout (max) (A)7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)0.5