7A, 5.5V Load Switch with Current Monitoring and NTC Comparator
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP5086 is a load switch, designed to provide 7A load protection covering 2.3V to 5.5V voltage range. With low RDSON in tiny package, the MP5086 provides very high efficiency and space-saving solution for smart phone, tablet and other portable applications.
The MP5086 is equipped with the very accurate current monitoring function. The gain of the current monitor can be scaled for different applications. MP5086 has a NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient Thermistor) interface. It can be used to set over temperature threshold. The MP5086 also provides other features, like fast short-circuit response time, and thermal shutdown features.
This device comes in a tiny 2mmx2mm QFN12 package.
- Output Current Monitoring Accurate High to 3%
- VIN Range: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Integrated 11mΩ Low RDSON FETs
- Typical 7A Load Current
- <1µA Supply Current at Bypass Mode
- Integrated NTC Interface
- Open-Drain OTP Indicator
- <200ns Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Transportation Mode Available
- Small 2mmx2mm QFN Package
- Ilimit (A)7
- Special FeaturesCurrent Monitoring, Integrated NTC Interface, Transportation Mode
- Rds(on) (mΩ)11
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)240
- Iout (max) (A)7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)2.3