2A, 5.5V load switch with +/-5% current monitoring, PG, slew rate control and output discharge
The MP5083 is a load switch, designed to provide 2A load protection covering 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. With low RDSON in tiny package, the MP5083 provides very high efficiency and space-saving solution for notebook, tablet and other portable applications.
The MP5083 is equipped with the very accurate current monitoring function. The gain of the current monitor can be scaled for different applications. With the soft start function, the MP5083 can avoid inrush current during circuit start-up. The MP5083 also provides other features, like power good, output discharge function, and fast short-circuit response time.
This device comes in a tiny 2x2mm QFN12 package.
- Output Current Monitoring Accuracy as High as 3%
- Wide VIN Range: from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1µA Shutdown Current
- Integrated 50mΩ Low RDSON FET
- Typical 2A Load Current Range
- Push-pull PG Indicator
- Adjustable Start Up Slew Rate
- Output discharge function
- <200ns Short-Circuitry Response Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Small 2mmx2mm QFN Package
- Ilimit (A)2
- Special FeaturesCurrent Monitoring, Output Discharge, Power Good
- Rds(on) (mΩ)50
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)180
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)0.5