7A, 5.5V load switch with Programmable current limit, slew rate control and output discharge
The MP5077 provides up to 7A load protection over a 0.5V to 5.5V voltage range. With the small RDSON in tiny package, MP5077 is a very high efficiency and space saving solution for notebooks, tablets, and other portable/battery-operated applications.
With the soft start function, the MP5077 can avoid inrush current during circuit start up. MP5077 also provides programmable soft start time, output discharge functions, OCP and thermal shutdown features.
The maximum load at the output (source) is current limited. This is accomplished by utilizing a sense FET topology. The magnitude of the current limit is controlled by an external resistor from the ILIM pin to ground.
An internal charge pump drives the gate of the power device, allowing a very low on-resistance DMOS power FET of just 10mΩ.
The MP5077 is available in a tiny 12-pin 2mmx2mm QFN package.
- Integrated 10mΩ Low RDSON FETs
- Adjustable Start Up Slew Rate
- Wide VIN Range from 0.5V to 5.5V
- <1µA Shutdown Current
- Programmable 7A Current Limit Range
- Output Discharge Function
- Enable Pin
- <200ns Short-Circuit Protection Response Time
- Thermal Protection
- Small 2mmx2mm QFN Package for Space Saving
- Ilimit (A)7
- 特性Output Discharge, Programmable Current Limit
- Rds(on) (mΩ)10
- 封装QFN-12 (2x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)220
- Iout (max) (A)7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)0.5