You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP5034 supports DCP schemes for battery charging specification (BC1.2), divider mode, 1.2V/1.2V mode, and quick-charge specification (QC 3.0) without the need for outside user interaction.
Full protection features include input over-voltage protection (OVP) and thermal shutdown.
The MP5034 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components to complete the USB switch and charging mode auto-detection solution. The MP5034 is available in an 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 3.6V to 14V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Supports QC 3.0 (3.6V - 12Vbus with 1% Accuracy) and DCP Schemes for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- Input Discharge during High Voltage to Low Voltage Change
- Compatible with Buck, Boost, and AC/DC Converters
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- Output Discharge否
- EnableActive High
- Fault FlagOver Temperature
- Mps StatusActive
- Iq (typ) (µA)250
- Vin (max) (V)14
- Vin (min) (V)3.6