Quick Charge 3.0 Controller with Integrated Current Limit Switch
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP5032 integrates a USB current-limit switch and charging port identification circuit. The MP5032 achieves 3A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range.
The output of the USB switch is current-limit programmable. The MP5032 supports DCP schemes for battery charging specification (BC1.2), divider mode, 1.2V/1.2V mode, and quick charge specification (QC 3.0) without the need for external user interaction.
The MP5032 provides linear line drop compensation.
Full protection features include hiccup current limiting, input over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP5032 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components to complete the USB switch and charging mode auto-detection solution. The MP5032 is available in an 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 3.6V to 14V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Supports QC 3.0 (3.6V - 12VOUT) and DCP Schemes for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- Line Drop Compensation for 5V Output
- Fairly Constant Power Limit
- 32mΩ Low RDS(ON) Power MOSFET
- Input Discharge during High Voltage to Low Voltage Change
- Intelligent Input Over-Voltage Shutdown Protection
- Compatible with Buck and Boost Converters
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- Vin (min) (V)3.6
- Vin (max) (V)14
- Vbus (max) (V)14
- Irelease (A)3
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.25
- Step-Down DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Down DC/DC Converter0
- Step-Up DC/DC Controller0
- Step-Up DC/DC Converter0
- Internal LDO0
- Internal LDO否
- Special FeaturesOutput Line Drop Compensation, Programmable Current Limit, Supports DCP Scheme