USB Charging Port Controller with Current Limit Switch, Supporting CDP, DCP, and Quick Charge 3.0 Modes
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP5030C integrates a USB current-limit switch and charging port identification circuit. The MP5030C achieves 3A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range.
The output of the USB switch is current-limit programmable. The MP5030C supports dedicated charging port (DCP) and charging downstream port (CDP) schemes for battery charging specification (BC1.2), divider mode, 1.2V/1.2V mode, and quick-charge specification (QC 2.0/3.0) without the need for external user interaction.
The MP5030C provides linear line drop compensation for 5V outputs.
Full protection features include hiccup current limiting, input over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP5030C requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components to complete the USB switch and charging mode auto-detection solution. The MP5030C is available in a QFN-10 (1.5mmx2mm) package.
- Up to 14V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Support DCP Schemes for BC 1.2 without QC Mode, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- Supports QC 3.0 Mode
- Support CDP Mode for USB 2.0 Data
- Line Drop Compensation for 5V Output
- Programmable High-Accuracy Current Limit
- 32mΩ Low RDS(ON) Power MOSFET
- Input Over-Voltage Shutdown Protection
- Compatible with Buck, Boost, AC/DC Converters
- Available in a QFN-10 (1.5mmx2mm) Package
- Ilimit (A)3.35
- Rds(on) (mΩ)32
- PackageQFN-10 (1.5x2)
- Iq (typ) (µA)250
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Vin (max) (V)14