36V, 100mA, 20μA Low Iq Synchronous Step-Down Converter
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP4410 is a high-frequency, step-down, switching regulator with integrated high-side/low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 100mA.
42V rated MOSFETs and 4.5V to 36V operation range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in automotive input environment. A 5μA shutdown mode quiescent current allows use in battery-powered applications.
It allows for high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under light-load condition to reduce the switching and gate driver losses.
The switching frequency during start-up and short circuit also can be scaled down to helps prevent inductor current runaway. Thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
The MP4410 is available in a 3mmx3mm QFN10 package.
- 20μA Quiescent Current
- Wide 4.5V to 36V Operating Range
- 42V Integrated MOSFETs with 0.7Ω and 2.25Ω Ron
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Low Output Ripple
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Adjustable Input UVLO Hysteresis
- Precision Peak Current Limit without Current-Sensing Resistor
- Programmable Peak Current Limit
- >90% Efficiency at 10V VIN to 5V VOUT/2mA
- 1.0V Feedback Reference Voltage
- Low Shutdown Mode Current: <5μA
- 3mmx3mm QFN10 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)0.1
- Vfb (typ) (V)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.02
- Regulated Outputs1
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency