1US$ 0.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP4054A is a primary-side-control, offline LED lighting controller. In a tiny TSOT23-8 package, it achieves high power factor (PF) and accurate LED current for isolated, single-power-stage lighting applications.
This simplifies LED-lighting-system design significantly by eliminating the secondary-side feedback components and the optocoupler.
The MP4054A integrates power factor correction (PFC) and valley switching mode to reduce MOSFET switching losses.
The MP4054A has NTC function and allows PWM dimming.
To enhance system reliability and safety, the MP4054A has multiple internally integrated protection features, including over-voltage protection (OVP), short-circuit protection (SCP), primary-side over-current protection (OCP), brown-out protection, over-temperature protection (OTP), cycle-by-cycle current limit, VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and auto-restart function.
- Real-Current Control without Secondary-Feedback Circuit
- <2% Line/Load Regulation
- NTC Thermal Current Fold-Back
- PWM Dimming Available
- High PF (≥0.9) over Universal Input Voltage
- Valley Switching Mode for Improved Efficiency
- Brown-Out Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Primary-Side Over-Current Protection
- Cycle-By-Cycle Current Limit
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout Protection
- Auto-Restart Function
- Available in TSOT23-8 Package
- Vfb (V)0.4
- Ishutdown (µA)20
- Iq (mA)0.6
- Vac (min) (V)85
- Pout (max) (W)40
- fsw (max) (kHz)200
- Vac (max) (V)305
- TypeFlyback, Buck/Boost, Buck
- Open LED ProtectionYes
- Power Range Defined否