The MP4054 is a non-isolated, offline LED lighting controller. In a tiny TSOT23-8 package, it achieves high power factor (PF) and accurate LED current for isolated, single-power-stage lighting applications.
The MP4054 integrates power factor correction (PFC) and valley switching mode to reduce MOSFET switching losses.
To enhance system reliability and safety, the MP4054 has multiple internally integrated protection features, including over-voltage protection (OVP), short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), brown-out protection, over-temperature protection (OTP), cycle-by-cycle current limit, VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and auto-restart function.
- Unique Architecture for Superior Line Regulation
- Achieve <1% Line and Load Regulation for High-Side Non-Isolated Solution
- High PF (≥0.9) over Universal Input Voltage
- Valley Switching Mode for Improved Efficiency
- Brown-Out Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Cycle-By-Cycle Current Limit
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout Protection
- Auto-Restart Function
- Available in TSOT23-8 Package
- Vfb (V)0.4
- Ishutdown (µA)20
- Iq (mA)0.6
- Vac (min) (V)85
- Pout (max) (W)40
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Open LED ProtectionYes
- Power Range Defined否