You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 6A, 90mO, 45V Power MOSFET
- Uses Very Small Capacitors and Inductors
- Wide Input Range: 3.2V to 22V
- Output Voltage as High as 35V
- Programmable fsw: 300kHz to 2MHz
- Programmable UVLO, Soft-Start, UVLO Hysteresis
- Micropower Shutdown <1?
- Thermal Shutdown 160?
- Available in 14-Pin 3mm?mm QFN Package
- Vout (min) (V)3.2
- Vin (min) (V)3.2
- Vin (max) (V)22
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)8.5
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.65
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)35
- Vfb (V)1.225
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4)
- Special FeaturesFrequency Adjustable, Programmable UVLO
- Down ModeNo
- Input/Output DisconnectNo
- Enable All Buying Option Link否
- Disable Add To Cart Button否
- Enable Evaluation Kit Button否
- Disable In Stock Block否
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP3426 is a current-mode step-up converter with a 6A, 90m? internal switch that provides a highly efficient regulator with a fast response. The MP3426 features a programmable frequency of up to 2MHz that allows for easy filtering and reduces noise. An external compensation pin gives the user flexibility in setting loop dynamics, and uses small, low-ESR, ceramic output capacitors. Soft-start results in a small inrush current and can be programmed with an external capacitor. The MP3426 operates from an input voltage as low as 3.2V and can generate up to a 35V output.
The MP3426’s features include under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection. The MP3426 is available in a low profile 14-pin 3mm×4mm QFN package with an exposed pad.
US$ 25.00 + tax