You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 3.5A, 90mO, 55V Power MOSFET
- Uses Tiny Capacitors and Inductors
- Wide Input Range: 3.1V to 22V
- Output Voltage as High as 55V
- Programmable Fsw:?300kHz ?2 MHz
- Programmable UVLO, Soft-Start, UVLO Hysteresis
- Micro-Power Shutdown <1?
- Thermal Shutdown 160 ?
- Available in a 14-Pin 3x4mm QFN Package
- Vout (min) (V)3.1
- Vin (min) (V)3.1
- Vin (max) (V)22
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.65
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)55
- Vfb (V)1.225
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-14 (3x4)
- Special FeaturesFrequency Adjustable, Programmable UVLO
- Down ModeNo
- Input/Output DisconnectNo
- Enable All Buying Option Link否
- Disable Add To Cart Button否
- Enable Evaluation Kit Button否
- Disable In Stock Block否
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP3425 is a current mode step up converter with a 3.5A, 90m? internal switch to provide a highly efficient regulator with fast response. The MP3425 operates at a programmed fix frequency up to 2MHz allowing for easy filtering and low noise. An external compensation pin gives the user flexibility in setting loop dynamics, which allows the use of small, low ESR ceramic output capacitors. Soft-start results in small inrush current and can be programmed with an external capacitor. The MP3425 operates from an input voltage as low as 3.0V and can generate 48V at up to 350mA from a 12V supply.
The MP3425 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The MP3425 is available in a low profile 14-pin QFN package with exposed pad.
US$ 25.00 + tax