1US$ 0.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP3424 is a high-efficiency, synchronous, current-mode, step-up converter with output disconnect. The MP3424 targets various load capability boosts from a battery input with an accurate load current limit.
The MP3424 starts up from an input voltage as low as 2V while providing inrush current limiting, output short-circuit protection (SCP), and programmable load current limit. The integrated P-channel synchronous rectifier improves efficiency and eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode. The P-channel MOSFET disconnects the output from the input during shutdown.
The 580kHz switching frequency allows for small external components, while internal compensation and soft-start minimize the external component count. The MP3424 provides flexible current limit programming for up to 5V/3.1A load from a supply voltage down to 2.8V.
The MP3424 is available in a QFN-14 (2mmx2mm) package.
- 2V to 5.5V Input Work Range
- 3V to 5.5V Output Range
- Supports 5V/3.1A Output from 2.8V Input
- Programmable up to 9.5A Switching Current Limit
- Programmable Average Load Current Limit
- 580kHz Fixed Frequency Switching
- Up to 97% Efficiency
- Internal Soft Start and Compensation
- True Output Load Disconnect from Input
- Over-Current Protection (OCP), Short-Circuit Protection (SCP), and Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-14 (2mmx2mm) Package
- Vout (min) (V)3
- Vin (min) (V)2
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)9.5
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.32
- Regulated Outputs1
- fsw (max) (kHz)580
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vfb (V)0.805
- PackageQFN-14 (2x2)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting, Output Disconnect, OVP, Programmable Current Limit
- Down ModeYes
- Input/Output Disconnect否