- 4-String, Max 350mA/String WLED Driver
- 5V to 28V Input Voltage Range
- 2.5% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- PWM and Analog Dimming Mode
- Cascading Capability with a Single Power Source
- LED Open and Short LED Protection
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection
- Recoverable Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Inductor/Diode short Protection
- Under-Voltage Lockout
- SOIC16, TSSOP16-EP and SOIC20 Packages
- Ishutdown (µA)0.01
- Vin (min) (V)5
- Vin (max) (V)28
- fsw (min) (kHz)100
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.35
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)55
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- 封装SOIC-16, SOIC-20, TSSOP16 EP
- Power MOSFETExternal
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim, A-Dim
- Iq (mA)1.35
- Typical LCD Screen SizesMedium (10"-29"), Large (30"-45"), Large+ (>45")
- Other FeaturesCascade, Inductor Short Protection
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV3398A-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3398A, a step-up converter designed for liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive up to 4 strings LEDs in parallel with 350mA/string maximum current.
The MP3398A uses current mode, fixed switching frequency architecture. The frequency is programmable by an external frequency setting resistor. MP3398A drives an external MOSFET to boost up the output voltage from a 5V to 28V input supply. It regulates the current in each LED string to the programmed value set by an external current setting resistor.
The MP3398A can support both analog and PWM dimming independently to meet the special dimming mode request. In addition, rich protection modes are also integrated including OCP, OTP, UVP, OVP, LED short/open protection, inductor/diode short protection.
The MP3398A is available in SOIC16, TSSOP16 and SOIC20 packages.
US$ 100.00 + tax