- High Efficiency and Small Size
- 4.5V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- 50V Maximum Step-up Voltage
- Balanced Driver for 6 Strings of WLED
- 3% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 1.25MHz or 625kHz
- PWM or DC Input Burst PWM Dimming
- Programmable Over-voltage Protection Threshold
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Open and Short LED protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Isw Limit (A)2
- Ishutdown (µA)2
- Vin (max) (V)25
- fsw (min) (kHz)625
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.03
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)50
- fsw (max) (kHz)1250
- Vout (max) (V)50
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Rds(on) (mΩ)180
- PackageQFN-24 (4x4), SOIC-28
- Power MOSFETIntegrated
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim
- Iq (mA)1.8
- Typical LCD Screen SizesMedium (10"-29")
- Other FeaturesOutput/Input Disconnect
6 String White LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV3386DR-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3386DR, a step-up converter designed for large liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive up to 6 strings in parallel and 10 LEDs per string.
The MP3386 uses internal switch current mode, fixed frequency architecture and includes current ballast in each string terminal, which achieves 3% current regulation accuracy between strings. Low feedback voltage at each LED string help reduce power loss and improve efficiency.
The MP3386 has multiple features to protect the converter from fault conditions, including under-voltage lockout, current limiting, over voltage, short LED, open LED and thermal shut-down protection.
The MP3386 is available in small QFN24 (4mmx 4mm) package.
US$ 100.00 + tax