- High Efficiency and Small Size
- 4.5V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- 50V Maximum Step-up Voltage
- Balanced Driver for 4 Strings of WLED
- 2.5% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 1.25MHz or 625kHz
- PWM DimmingProgrammable Over-voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Open and Short LED Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Small 16-pin QFN (3mm x 3mm)
- Isw Limit (A)1.3
- Ishutdown (µA)2
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)25
- fsw (min) (kHz)625
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.03
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)50
- fsw (max) (kHz)1250
- Vout (max) (V)50
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Rds(on) (mΩ)500
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3)
- Power MOSFETIntegrated
- Dimming (Output)P-Dim
- Iq (mA)1.8
- Typical LCD Screen SizesSmall (<10"), Medium (10"-29")
The EV3384EQ-00A is an evaluation board for the MP3384, a step-up converter designed for liquid-crystal displays that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. It can drive 4 strings in parallel and 10 LEDs per string.
The MP3384 uses internal switch current mode, fixed frequency architecture and includes current ballast in each string terminal, which achieves 2.5% current regulation accuracy between strings. Low feedback voltage at each LED string help reduce power loss and improve efficiency.
The MP3384 has multiple features to protect the converter from fault conditions, including under-voltage lockout, current limiting, over voltage, short LED, open LED and thermal shut-down protection.
The MP3384 is available in small QFN16 (3mmx 3mm) package.
US$ 100.00 + tax