- 6-String, Max 45mA/String
- 3V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- 1.5% Current Matching Accuracy between Strings
- 600kHz Switching Frequency
- Combined Analog and PWM Dimming Mode with 25% Dimming Transfer Point
- 23.5kHz to 29.5kHz Output Dimming Frequency to Eliminate Audible Noise
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Open and Short LED String Protection
- Recoverable Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Available in a WLCSP-18(1.35mmX2.55mm) Package
- Isw Limit (A)2.5
- Ishutdown (µA)1
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)25
- fsw (min) (kHz)600
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.045
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)50
- fsw (max) (kHz)600
- Vout (max) (V)50
- Vfb (V)0.5
- Rds(on) (mΩ)0.18
- PackageWLCSP-18 (1.3x2.5)
- Power MOSFETIntegrated
- Dimming (Output)Smart-Dim
- Iq (mA)1.6
- Typical LCD Screen SizesSmall (<10"), Medium (10"-29")
The MP3366 is a step-up converter with 6-channel current sources. It is designed for driving the white LED arrays as backlighting of mid- or larger- sized LCD panel.
The MP3366 uses peak-current mode as its PWM control architecture. The switching frequency can be programmed by a resistor. It generates an output voltage up to 45V from a 3V to 25V input supply. The MP3366 independently regulates the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current-setting resistor.
The MP3366 applies 6 internal current sources in each LED string terminal to achieve a current balance with 1.5% current regulation accuracy between strings. Its low 500mV regulation voltage on LED current sources reduces power loss.
The MP3366 features external digital PWM dimming and analog dimming, both of which sharing a single input with 25% PWM duty cycle as a transfer point. The mix-dimming strategy helps to improve the dimming ratio. Also, MP3366 automatically transfers the PWM input signal 100Hz to 20kHz frequency to 23.5kHz to 29.5kHz to eliminate the audible noise.
MP3366 has rich protection modes to guarantee safety operation. The protection modes include recoverable OCP (over-current protection), OVP (over-voltage protection), OTP (over-temperature protection), any string of LED short and open protection.
The MP3366 is available in CSP-18(1.35mmX2.55mm) package.
US$ 75.00 + tax