2x2A Boost WLED Camera Flash Driver
The MP3336 is a compact, dual-channel, high-power, flash, LED driver that can drive up to 2A in flash mode for each LED. It is usually applied for camera phones to improve image and video quality in low-light environments. The MP3336 operates with a selectable 1/2/3/4MHz switching frequency and uses a synchronous, current-mode PWM boost converter to regulate the LED current with two high-current sources. The MP3336 provides high efficiency and an optimized solution for smaller PCB spaces.
The MP3336 features a standard I2C interface, dual LED channels, rich protection modes, and high power density and performances. The MP3336 can also support flash, assist, torch, indicator, and 5V DC modes.
The cathodes of the dual-flash LED are referenced to GND, which is better for improving thermal performance in layout. The MP3336 is available in a WLCSP-20 (1.6mmx2.0mm) package.
- 2.7V~5.5V Input Voltage
- 1/2/3/4MHz Selectable Max Switching Frequency
- Switching Frequency Fold-back Function
- 400kHz I2C Compatible Interface
- Standby/Flash/Assist/Torch/Indicator/5V DC Modes
- Flash Mode
- Up to 2A/Ch Programmable Current with ±7% Accuracy for Each LED, 7.84mA/Step
- Assist/Torch Mode
- Up to 319mA/Ch Programmable Current with ±7% Accuracy for Each LED, 1.25mA/Step
- •Indicator Mode
- Works in 31.5kHz PWM Dimming Mode with 2/16, 3/16, 4/16, 5/16 Duty Cycle
- Used for Blinking and 128/256/512ms Selectable Blinking Time
- 5V DC Mode
- Output Constant 5V DC Voltage
- 1A to 4.2A Programmable Input DC Current Limit Protection
- External Torch/Strobe/TX Pin
- LED Forward-Voltage Balance to Improve Efficiency
- VIN to VOUT Disconnection Function
- Low-Battery Voltage Protection
- LED Short/Open Protection
- VOUT-GND Short Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Input Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
- Available in a WLCSP-20 (1.6mmx2.0mm) Package
- 封装WLCSP-20 (1.6x2.0)
- fsw (min) (MHz)1
- fsw (max) (MHz)4
- Vout (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)4
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Ishutdown (µA)4
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP3336 is a dual-channel and high-power flash LED driver with very compact package. It can drive up to 2A in flash mode for each LED. It is usually applied for camera phones to improve image and video quality in low light environment. The device operates in1/2/3/4MHz synchronous, current-mode PWM boost converter to regulate the LED current with two high current source. The MP3336 provides an optimized solution for smaller PCB space and higher efficiency.
The MP3336 features standard I2C interface, dual LED channels, rich protection modes and high power density and performances. It supports flash/assist/torch/indicator/5V DC modes.
The cathodes of the dual flash LED are referenced to GND, which is better for layout to improve thermal performance. It is available in WLCSP20-1.6X2.0mm package.
US$ 75.00 + tax