You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Operating with 5V or 12V Supply Voltage
- Drives ALL Low Cost N-Channel MOSFETs
- Voltage Mode PWM Control
- 300kHz Fixed Frequency Oscillator
- Fast Transient Response: High speed GM Amplifier Full 0 to 100% Duty Ratio
- Internal Soft-Start
- Adaptive Non-Overlapping Gate Driver
- Over-Current Fault Monitor on MOSFET, No Current Sense Resistor Required
- Specific Power Good Indicator for Intel?Grantsdale FSB_VTT Power Sequence
- Available in a SOIC-14 Package and a SOIC8E Package.
- fsw (max) (kHz)300
- Regulated Outputs2
- Iq (typ) (mA)2.7
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- PackageSOIC-14, SOIC-8E
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vin (max) (V)12
- Vin (min) (V)5
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2910ES-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2910ES that is a dual output with one synchronous buck PWM and one linear controller. The part is used to generate logic-supply voltages for PC based systems.
This EV board can be turned on or shut down via a remote EN input that is referenced to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
This EV board also has power good indicator to conform to Intel® new platform requirement on FSB_VTT power plane. The PG port is pulled to ground when the output voltage is under 10% of its setting voltage.
US$ 25.00 + tax