200mA, 5.5V, 500nA, Ultra-Low Iq, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP28200 is a monolithic power-management unit containing 200mA, high-efficiency, step-down, switching converters. The nanoamp quiescent current provides extremely high efficiency when the load current is down in the µA range. With minimum input voltage as low as 2V, the MP28200 allows the system to operate directly from the battery.
The constant-on-time control scheme provides fast transient response, high light-load efficiency, and requires minimal capacitance. The regulation can be made tight by integrating an error amplifier to correct the output voltage.
The CTRL pins control the on/off and output voltage selection functions.
Fault protection features include under-voltage lockout (UVLO), over-current protection (OCP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP28200 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a small QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) package.
- Ultra-Low Iq: 500nA
- Wide 2.0V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- 7 Selectable Output Voltages
- Up to 200mA Output Current
- 1.5MHz Switching Frequency in Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM)
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- 0.25Ω and 0.25Ω Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Available in a QFN-12 (2mmx2mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1500
- Vin (min) (V)2
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)0.2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)0.55
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.0005
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)3.3
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features100% Duty Cycle, 7 Selectable Output Voltages, Ultra-Low Iq
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP28200 is a monolithic power management unit containing 200mA high efficiency step-down switching. The sub microampere quiescent current provides extremely high efficiency when load current is low down to uA range. With the input range up to 5.5V, the MP28200 is ideal for powering battery-powered devices.
The constant-on-time control scheme provides fast transient response, high light load efficiency as well as the minimum capacitors.
The regulation is tight by integrating an error amplifier to correct the output voltage.
The CTRL pins control the ON/OFF and output voltage selection function.
Fault condition protection includes UVLO, over current protection, and thermal shutdown.
The MP28200 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in a small QFN12 (2x2mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax