2.8V-22V Vin, 3A Iout, 4-Switch Integrated Buck-Boost Converter
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP28167 is a synchronous 4-switch integrated buck-boost converter, which is capable of regulating the output voltage from 2.8V to 22V wide input voltage range with high efficiency.
MP28167 uses constant-on-time control in buck mode and constant-off-time control in boost mode, providing fast load transient response as well as smooth buck-boost mode transient. MP28167 provides forced PWM switching mode, programmable output CC(Constant Current) current limit which supports flexible design for different applications.
The MP28167 also features with OCP/OVP/UVP, and thermal shutdown protection.
The MP28167 is available in a 16-pin QFN(3mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 2.8V to 22V Operating Input-Voltage Range
- Fixed 5V Output Voltage
- 3A Output Current or 4A Input Current
- 130mV Line Drop Compensation
- 500kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Forced PWM Switching Mode
- Four Low RDS(ON) Internal Buck Power MOSFETs
- Adjustable Accurate CC Output-Current Limit with Internal Sensing FET
- Output Over-Voltage Hiccup Protection
- Output Short Circuitry Hiccup Protection
- Over Temperature Shutdown
- EN Shutdown Discharge Function
- Available in a QFN-16 (3mmx3mm) Package
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3)
- Isw (typ) (A)3
- Vout (min) (V)5
- Vout (max) (V)5
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Iq (typ) (mA)3
- Vin (max) (V)22
- Vin (min) (V)2.8