The MP2324 is a high frequency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter with built in internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. The MP2324 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over output current load range. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include OCP and thermal shut down. The MP2324 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 4.5V to 24V Operating Input Range
- 120mO/50mO Low Rds(on) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Low Quiescent Current
- High Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Frequency Sync from 200kHz to 2MHz External Clock
- Power Save Mode at light load
- Internal Soft Start
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in an 8-pin TSOT-23 package
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.791
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.18
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)22.8
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync
The EV2324-J-00A demonstrates MPS’s MP2324, a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down converter with built-in high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. The MP2324 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP2324 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features includes over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP2324 is available in a space-saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax