You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 4.5V to 24V Operating Input Range
- 2A Load Current
- 90mO/40mO Low Rds(on) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Low Quiescent Current
- High Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Fixed 2MHz Switching Frequency
- AAM Power Save Mode
- Internal Soft Start
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in an 8-pin TSOT-23 package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.6
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.83
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.798
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.7
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)19.9
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Mps StatusActive
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2318-J-00A is an evaluation board for MP2318, a high frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down converter with built-in Power MOSFETs. The MP2318 offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP2318 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax