26V, 1A, 600kHz, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP2317 is a high-efficiency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution that achieves 1A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The MP2317’s switching edge is optimized for low EMI. SW anti-ringing is employed to address high-frequency radiation EMI issues.
Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown.
The MP2317 requires a minimum number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving, 6-pin, TSOT23 package.
- Wide 7.5V to 26V Operating Input Range
- 1A Load Current
- 100mΩ/50mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Internal Power-Save Mode for Light Load
- 600kHz Fixed Switching Frequency at CCM
- Optimized for Low EMI
- Internal Soft Start
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 3.3V
- Available in a TSOT23-6 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)600
- Vin (min) (V)7.5
- Vin (max) (V)26
- Iout (max) (A)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.791
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.15
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification