Wide Input 3.3V - 30V, 3A, 12µA IQ, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter with External Soft Start and Power Good in Small 2x3mm QFN Package
The MP2263 is a frequency-programmable (350kHz to 2.5MHz), synchronous, step-down, switching regulator with integrated, internal, high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. The MP2263 provides 3A of highly efficient output current with current-mode control for fast loop response.
The wide 3.3V-to-30V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications. A 1μA shutdown mode quiescent current allows the MP2263 to be used in battery-powered applications.
High power conversion efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light-load condition to reduce switching and gate driving losses.
An open-drain power good signal indicates the output.
Frequency foldback helps prevent inductor current runaway during start-up. Thermal shutdown provides reliable and fault-tolerant operation. High-duty cycle and low drop-out mode are provided for battery-powered systems.
The MP2263 is available in a QFN-15 (2mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 3.3V to 30V Operating Voltage Range
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- 1μA Low Shutdown Supply Current
- 12μA Sleep Mode Quiescent Current
- 90mΩ/38mΩ High-Side/Low-Side RDS(ON) for Internal Power MOSFETs
- 350kHz to 2.5MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- Power Good Output
- External Soft Start
- 80ns Minimum On Time
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and Auto PFM/PWM Mode
- Low Dropout Mode
- Hiccup Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Available in a QFN-15 (2mmx3mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2500
- Vin (min) (V)3.3
- Vin (max) (V)30
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5.2
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.012
- Regulated Outputs1
- 封装QFN-15 (2x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性Programmable Frequency