You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 6V-to-16V Operating Input Range
- 100mO/40mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Fixed 800kHz Switching Frequency
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- External Soft-Start
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in an 8-pin TSOT-23 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)800
- Vin (min) (V)6
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.5
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.807
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.55
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)14
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Mps StatusActive
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2228-J-00A demonstrates MPS’s MP2228, a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down converter with built-in high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. The MP2228 offers a very compact solution to achieve a 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP2228 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features includes over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The MP2228 is available in a space-saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax