18V, Dual-Channel 3A/2A, 540kHz, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter in 8-Pin TSOT23 Package
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP2223 is a dual-channel, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in, internal power MOSFETs. The MP2223 offers a very compact solution that achieves 3A/2A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range.
Two channels operate 180° out-of-phase to minimize the input capacitor and alleviate EMI. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include hiccup mode over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown.
Other features include power-save mode (PSM) at light load and a separate enable control (EN) for power-sequence control.
The MP2223 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 4.5V to 18V OperatingInputRange
- 70mΩ/50mΩ for Ch1, 100mΩ/60mΩ for Ch2, Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Up to 3A (Ch1) and 2A (Ch2) Maximum Continuous Output Current
- 180° Out-of-Phase Operation
- Power-Save Mode for Light Load
- 540kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP )
- Thermal Shutdown
- Both Channel Outputs Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)540
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)3,2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5.4,4.4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.89
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- Iq (typ) (mA)1
- Regulated Outputs2
- Vout (max) (V)16
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesDual Output, Light-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features180° Phase-Shifted Operation