18V, Dual-Channel 3A/2A, 540kHz, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter in 8-Pin TSOT23 Package
The MP2223 is a dual-channel, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in, internal power MOSFETs. The MP2223 offers a very compact solution that achieves 3A/2A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range.
Two channels operate 180° out-of-phase to minimize the input capacitor and alleviate EMI. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include hiccup mode over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown.
Other features include power-save mode (PSM) at light load and a separate enable control (EN) for power-sequence control.
The MP2223 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 4.5V to 18V OperatingInputRange
- 70mΩ/50mΩ for Ch1, 100mΩ/60mΩ for Ch2, Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Up to 3A (Ch1) and 2A (Ch2) Maximum Continuous Output Current
- 180° Out-of-Phase Operation
- Power-Save Mode for Light Load
- 540kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Over-Voltage Protection (OVP )
- Thermal Shutdown
- Both Channel Outputs Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)540
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)3,2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)5.4,4.4
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.89
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- Iq (typ) (mA)1
- Regulated Outputs2
- Vout (max) (V)16
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesDual Output, Light-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性180° Phase-Shifted Operation
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP2223 is a dual channel synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter with built in internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 3A/2A continuous output current over a wide input supply range.
Two channels operate with 180˚ out-of-phase to minimize the input capacitor and alleviate EMI. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include hiccup mode OCP and thermal shut down.
Other features include power save mode at light load, and separate enable for power sequence control.
The MP2223 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in a space saving 8-pin TSOT23-8 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax