High Efficiency, 1A, 6V, 1.5MHz, 17uA Iq, COT Synchronous Step Down Converter with better Vfb accuracy and better load regulation in TSOT23-8
The MP2159A is a monolithic step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in power MOSFETs. It achieves a 1 A continuous output current from a 2.5 V to 6 V input voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6 V.
The constant-on-time (COT) control scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP2159A is available in a small TSOT23-8 package and requires a minimum number of readily available, standard, external components.
The MP2159A is ideal for a wide range of applications including high-performance DSPs, FPGAs, PDAs, and portable instruments.
- Very Low IQ: 17 μA
- Default 1.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- 1.5% VFB Accuracy
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Wide 2.5 V to 6 V Operating Input Range
- Output Adjustable from 0.6 V
- Up to 1 A Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- 120 mΩ and 90 mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Available in a TSOT23-8 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1500
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)1
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.017
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)6
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- 特性100% Duty Cycle