You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- High Efficiency up to 95%.
- Load Disconnect During Shutdown
- Input Voltage Range: 2V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 1.5V to 5V
- 3.3V/1A Load Capability from 2.7V-to-5.5V Vin
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Pulse Skipping Mode at Light Load
- Typical 80? Quiescent Current
- Internal Loop Compensation for Fast Response
- Internal Soft Start
- OTP, Hiccup SCP
- Available in Small 3x3mm QFN10 Package
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3)
- Isw (typ) (A)2.2
- Vout (min) (V)1.5
- Vfb (V)0.496
- Vout (max) (V)5
- fsw (max) (kHz)1000
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.08
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Vin (min) (V)2
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2155-Q-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MP2155.
The MP2155 is a highly efficient, low quiescent current Buck-Boost converter, which operates from input voltage above, below and equal to the output voltage. The device provides power solution for products powered by a one-cell Lithium-Ion or multi-cell alkaline battery applications where the output voltage is within battery voltage rang.
The MP2155 operates with input voltage from 2V to 5.5V to provide adjustable output voltage (1.5V to 5V), and is available in QFN10-3x3mm package.
US$ 25.00 + tax