1.5A, Synchronous DC Step-Down Converter with VSEL Pin
The MP2141Q is a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in, internal power MOSFETs. The MP2141Q achieves 1.5A of continuous output currents from a 2.3V to 5.5V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation.
The constant-on-time (COT) control scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MP2141Q is ideal for a wide range of applications including high performance DSPs, wireless power, portable and mobile devices, and other low-power systems.
The MP2141Q requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in an ultra-small SOT563 package.
- PFM Quiescent Current: 20μA
- EN for Power Sequencing
- VSEL for PFM/PWM
- Wide 2.3V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- Fixed Output Voltage: 0.61V/1.8V
- Up to 1.5A of Output Current
- 120mΩ and 80mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Discharging
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Available in a SOT563 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)2200
- Vin (min) (V)2.3
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)1.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.7
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.02
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)1.8
- Vout (min) (V)1.8
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features100% Duty Cycle, Fixed Output, Output Discharge