You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 2.7 V to 5.5 V Operating Input Range
- Output Voltage as Low as 0.6 V
- 4 A Output Current
- 35 mO and 18 mO Internal Power MOSFET
- Above 96% Peak Efficiency
- Above 80% Light Load Efficiency
- Low IQ: 19 ?
- 1.2 MHz Frequency
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- 0.5 ms Internal Soft-Start Time
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Auto Discharge at EN Off
- Short-Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Available in a QFN-12 (2mm x 2mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1200
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Iout (max) (A)4
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)7.5
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.019
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- Mps StatusActive
- PackageQFN-12 (2x2)
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special Features100% Duty Cycle, Soft Stop
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2131A-G-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP2131A, a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built in power MOSFETs. MP2131A provides up to 4A highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
MP2131A is ideal for powering portable equipment that runs from a single cell Lithium-ion (Li+) Battery. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Short circuit and thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
MP2131A is available in QFN12 (2x2mm) package.
US$ 25.00 + tax